- I love this top on Kate // Blue Embroidered Tunuc // A Lonestar State of Southern
- These balloons are beautiful // Filling Spaces Series Imagines Music Materialized as Pastel Pink Bubbles // My Modern Met
- This text is the best friend & I // Guys, I have a MASSIVE zip // Babe
- Love this cover-up // Gallabia Women's Dark Blue Moro Mini Dress // Tuckernuck
- These tips from one of my favorite blogs are great // Three Things I Do To Be More Productive // Design Darling
- Love this print for my future apartment // Austin, TX, School Series // Minted
Friday, March 31, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Some of my friends and I tried the food trucks on 26th Street.
Studying super hard for finance this week.
Girls Night Out with my fellow Ladybirds.
In love with the Blackout Donut from Gordough's.
I served on a Best of Texas panel on Saturday morning.
I missed these little cookies from my childhood.
Studying for finance more...
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
- Those sleeves are killing me // Bell Sleeves & Pearls, LACMA // Atlantic Pacific
- Her dress is gorgeous // Palmetto // Classy Girls Wear Pearls
- I have always wanted to visit Fez // 36 Hours in Fez, Morocco // The New York Times
- Oh my // 16 Indulgent Hot Chocolates in Austin // Eater
- Love this podcast // How Did This Get Made? // Earwolf
- Such a cute outfit on Carly // Bermuda Shopping // The College Prepster
Thursday, March 23, 2017
I had such a wondeful spring break but this week I have been stuck in the library because of tests coming up next week. What have y'all been doing? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Breakfast taco tailgate.
A Pirates vs. Red Sox game.
My dad being too cute on St. Patrick's Day.
European American Cafe & Bakery in Fort Myers.
The parental unit and I taking in a baseball game at the Twins.
Mascots are weirdly always around my dad -- he has so many photos on his Instagram.
The Cutthroat by Clive Cussler was so good!