Saturday, November 29, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
- YES YES YES...DIY Pineapple Costume for Halloween...Studio DIY
- All of my favorite bloggers are apple picking in the cutest clothes right now, and I'm like, "I live in Texas!"...20 Essential Items to Make Apple Picking Chic...Marie Claire
- I would like to take these with all of my BFFs...10 Vacations To Take With Your BFF...Harper's Bazaar
- I want to make this so bad! I am a sucker for a cute cape...Plaid Cape...P.S. I Made This
- Love, love, love James Bond, and his girls...The 25 Best Bond Girls of All Time...Harper's Bazaar
- Number 1 on the list? Austin, Texas of course...Best Coach Boots...Harper's Bazaar
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
The line for free Amy's was slightly crazy, but it honestly didn't take that long.
I had Mexican Vanilla with chocolate chips.
Babs & I saw a Chinese restaurant on our way to
Amy's so we stopped in, it was delicious!
It was so foggy that the tower was encased!
Love me some sponakopita!
Emma & I went to the Phi Psi Christmas Party
They had Mickey Avalon perform...
I didn't know who he was either.
After Emma & I went to Kerbey of course!
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
The Hex Rally is a tradition here at UT. The University wanted to beat our rival a&m so they we asked a fortune teller to help us. She said we should sing the Eyes of Texas three times and light our red candles and we would beat a&m. Turns out the Hex worked, we beat a&m and ever since then the Hex Rally has taken place a few days before the Thanksgiving game. We no longer play a&m but we hexed TCU yesterday. Does your school have any cool traditions? -xoxo darling, Hayden