Happy Saturday! I am still recovering from the Willie Nelson, Kasey Musgraves concert last night. But I am really feeling fresh flowers, cute details and backwards shirts. What are y'all up to? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Friday, April 21, 2017
- This house is too cute // Going Dutch // La Dolce Vita
- So funny // 27 Tweets That Teens Won't Really Understand Unless They Go To College // BuzzFeed
- How cute are these sneakers? // Ruffle Sneakers // Tory Burch
- Yaaas, fellow redheads, this is a must read // This Photographer Traveled To 20 Countries To Highlight The Beauty of Redheads // BuzzFeed
- Beautiful // April Flowers // Gal Meets Glam
- MR always cracks me up // A Foolproof Formula for Packing a Carry-On // Man Repeller
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
It doesn't feel like it should already be Wednesday. It feels like Sunday was just yesterday, but alas we're already here. It was a good week! Very low stress in regards to schoolwork, which is always nice and lots of getting to hangout with friends/eat good foods. This Friday the best friend is coming up and we are going to see Kasey Musgraves & Willie Nelson in concert! We are both super pumped about it. Then Saturday I am off to Johnson City for a retreat and Sunday is very unplanned currently, we'll see where it takes me. What are y'all up to? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Some of the LBs and I had a shoot on the capitol lawn.
Finally tried the birthday cake flavor at Cold Cookie Company...it was delicious.
We volunteered at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, which is so beautiful in the spring.
Freedmen's has a happy hour Tuesday-Friday from 4pm-7pm;
this means the sandwiches are $5!!! And let me tell you, they are amazing.
The iced chai at Jo's downtown is delicious.
I took my grand-little to her first UT baseball game!
My crazy Thursday night at home with a bath.
Celebrating a friend's 21st!
UT's spring game...